The MT410 has global coverage and accuracy to within 5 kms while the MT410G to within 45m (typical) providing protection to you anywhere in the world.
Shipping cost $16 aust wide
GME’s Accusat MT410G Pocket Pro+ with integrated GPS is leading the world with feature innovation and user benefits. Not only is the AccuSat MT410G the smallest and lightest PLB on the market, it offers a massive 7 year battery replacement life, an ‘industry first’ 7 year warranty, a high intensity LED strobe, a ‘Non Hazmat’ battery pack for simple and cost effective transportation and a 16 Channel parallel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna to improve location accuracy to better than 100 metres typically - all contributing to the unique AccuSat advantage.
The current 121.5/243 MHz analogue COSPAS SARSAT service will be terminated in February 2009 and only the 406 MHz digital beacon signals will be processed thereafter. Consumers have for some time recognised the major benefits of a 406 MHz over a 121.5 MHz device in faster, more accurate detection, personal identification of each beacon, reduced search area resulting in a faster more targeted response in a life threatening situation. However the prohibitive cost of 406 MHz beacons has always been an issue. Today with cutting edge microprocessor technology, GME’s engineers are able to provide the outdoor adventurer with a 406 MHz PLB solution that is not only affordable, but provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, bush walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance. GME has been designing and manufacturing emergency beacons in Australia for over 30 years. In that time literally hundreds of lives have been saved in Australia and around the world.
- Fitted with NON-HAZMAT long life batteries
- Featherweight, compact and robust construction
- 16 Channel Parallel GPS receiver for better than 100 meter accuracy
- Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
- 7 year battery life
- COSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
- 7 year warranty
- National & International approvals
- Typical accuracy (with GPS) <100m
- Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
- High visibility strobe light
- Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces risk of loss
- Unique patented technology- no warm up period
- Complete with protective carry pouch