The GPS Receiver includes a non-slip pad for use in a cockpit, car or a boat. The non-slip pad will stick securely to most surfaces, including vertical walls and windows. The Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver is not waterproof, but it will withstand light splashes when it is seated properly in the non-slip pad.
A two-piece armband is also included for using the Receiver during hiking, geocaching, jogging, cycling and other outdoor activities. Use the armband without the extension to secure the GPS Receiver around the strap of a backpack, handlebar, etc.
- High-sensitivity WAAS GPS receiver works with most apps that require GPS
- Wirelessly connects to devices via Bluetooth
- iPad (All Models)
- iPod Touch
- Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Laptops (Android, Blackberry, Windows and OSX Devices)
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8.5 hours
- USB charging via the included USB cable
- Includes a non-slip dashboard pad
- Includes an adjustable strap to attach to an arm or a backpack
- Includes 12V adapter (XGPS150)
- Includes 12-28V adapter (XGPS150A)
- 65-channel SkyTraq GPS chipset
- WAAS/EGNOS compatible
- Accuracy: +/-2.5m (CEP)
- Fast location acquisition times: under 30 secs (warm or cold start)
- Position updates: at least once per second
- Maximum speed: 1000 kts / 1150 mph
- Maximum altitude: 18,000 m / 59,000 ft
- Bluetooth range: 33 ft / 10m
- Full charge lasts for at least 8.5 hours of continuous use
- Recharges in 2.5 hours
- Plug in to 12VDC source for continuous use
- Supports both NMEA and Apple protocols
- Firmware updateable through USB port
- Small and light:
- 2.25? (57 mm) square, 0.75? (19 mm) deep
- 1.8 ounces / 51 grams
- Operating temperature: 14°F – 140°F (-10°C – 60°C)
In The Box
The XGPS150A includes a non-slip pad for use in a car or on a boat. Simply slide the Receiver into the pad to secure it, making sure that the lip of the pad seals over the top edges of the Receiver. The XGPS150 is not waterproof, but it will withstand light splashes when it is seated properly in the non-slip pad.
A two-piece armband is also included for using the Receiver during hiking, geocaching, jogging, cycling and other outdoor activities. Use the armband without the extension to secure the XGPS150A around the strap of a backpack, handlebars and more.