FAA-PMA APPROVED for Certified Aircraft
Intermittent Duty, (Starter Solenoid). Available in 12V or 24V. Activation: +V to S-Terminal.
(Frame is grounded by mounting).
- Silver contacts provide 300A in-rush capability. Much higher than the original units.
- Strong spring and high-current coil for quick contact opening - minimizing arcing
- Single coil terminal (other end connected to case).
- FAA-PMA Certified - stop using automotive parts and operating in the 'gray area' (aka. non-conformance) of the FAR's!
- Lamar High Quality Manufacturing designed to take the beating our piston aircraft dish out
- Upgraded to perform best with today's lightweight, high torque starters
- Not automotive store parts with extra mystery terminals
- Same OE terminal layout used for decades on our aircraft - simple to install
- Silver contacts (vs. copper) for high-current capability and long-life
- All-metal case construction
- Current draw: 2.9 amps.