The newly developed KRT2 radio transceiver of the 8.33 kHz generation
Small, light, energy efficient and full of innovative digital technology.
The result of the high degree of digitization of the KRT2 gives it high frequency stability and channel separation, but also crystal-clear communication (depending on the quality of the headset).
The advantages at a glance
- Very high frequency stability and channel separation – under all operating conditions
- Spectacular low weight of just 360 grams – ideal for gliders and ultralights
- Compact dimensions – for easy and flexible installation
- Minimized power consumption – optimized for battery operation in gliders and balloons
- Crystal-clear voice transmission – for perfect communication
- Large, high-contrast, long-life TFT colour display for excellent readability – even in direct sunlight
- Intuitive controls – developed by pilots for pilots
- Outstanding price/performance ratio – Made in Germany