No cables in the Cockpit!
How does it work?
The EQ-R-Link is a fully certified FCC and CE compliant radio transmitter.
It operates on its own secure full duplex 2Ghz band and provides a wireless link to the EQ-Link, which is plugged into the aircraft comms sockets.
1. Simply plug any headset into the jacks of the EQ-R-Link -
Helicopter U174, Standard Twin GA and single LSA available.
2. Have an EQ-Link, plugged into the Aircraft's comms Jacks
3. Turn aircraft comms on. The EQ-Link detects and turns on in a matter of seconds.
4. EQ-R-Link detects EQ-Link and pairs within seconds and notifies the user by an audible voice over their headset that all is working.
Thats it, ready to go within the time it takes the Avionics activate.
* As many as six EQ-R links can operate with one EQ-Link
* Its great for a mutli pax environment
* Search and rescue with a first responder on the end of a winch
* It works up to 10m ( 33 feet )
Rechargeable in-flight - simple USB charging - cables are supplied
One charge lasts up to 20 hours. Simply plug it into any USB charging device to charge.
It has its own charge monitor and battery manager.
Long operation, no changing of batteries required.